Synergy Nano Temperature Controller
Dim. 5″ x 8-3/16″ x 8-1/2″ (HWD)
With feet and tilt stand – 5-1/2″ x 10″ x 10″
Primary Features & Benefits:
- Color LCD touch screen – Easy to use, easy to read with graphing capability.
- FTP server – Standardized communication protocol that allows controller files to be accessed from a web browser.
- Ethernet, 10/100 BaseT – Rapidly becoming the instrument control method of choice.
- Thumb drive compatible – Convenient easy storage and downloading capability.
- Telnet – An internet protocol over serial or USB that provides access to the command-line interface on a remote system.
- 1 Gb internal storage, 64Mb SDRAM – Equates to abundant storage capacity.
- One or two channels, flexible input configurations – Provides another advantage with the ability to use various types of temperature sensing probes, be it RTD (100 Ohm or 500 Ohm), or multiple types of Thermocouples.
- Real-time clock – Always useful for tracking data.
- Auto resume option – Selectable auto-resume behavior.
- Built-in multiple configurable alarms – User-defined and adjustable to take appropriate action if processes or conditions get out of bounds.
- Compact size – Saves that precious space on your benchtop or in your rack.
- Application Notes further detail the features of the Synergy Nano
The Next Generation TotalTemp Cryogenically Cooled Thermal Platforms
Efficient, fast, and accurate temperature cycling on a Thermal Platform just got a lot easier. If you are ready to upgrade from the more limited control options of the other platform manufacturers, please read on.
The Synergy Nano Controller employs a common user and programming interface and provides OEMs, test labs, and production facilities with cost-effective integration of control, logging and connectivity features, and is appropriate for use in the broadest spectrum of environmental testing applications including temperature cycling and conditioning, thermal shock, and thermal vacuum testing processes.
The Controllers are ideal for use in platforms when controlled environments are essential for the testing, screening, and calibration of mission-critical systems and components. Designed to take complete command of the platform’s conditioning systems, its logic circuits automatically select heating/cooling modes as required, totally controls programming of temperature, ramping, and dwell times as needed.
The Synergy Nano Controller combines the functions of a ramping thermal platform controller and a data logger. Moreover, it allows users to program up to six custom outputs for special applications and optional features. Process inputs include RTD, Thermocouple, voltage, and current. Boasting the Microsoft Windows™ CE.NET operating system, this stable, feature-rich system’s sophisticated communications capabilities also include built-in remote control/monitoring. The Synergy Nano Controller also easily retrofits into legacy equipment.
Remotely access Synergy Nano on any networked computer, even iPad.
WebTouch Remote software makes remote monitoring and controls easy.
Click HERE for a video demonstration.
The Synergy Family of Controllers
Now automatically plot test results to network printers and can e-mail PDF formatted plots, without a PC. These new optional features augment advanced controller capabilities like Web-based remote control, a 100 MB logging system, and the widest range of application support including temperature, humidity, altitude, HALT/HASS, thermal shock chambers, and thermal platforms.
Synergy Nano Controller Documents: