Thermal Range Safety
Limit Controllers shut down power to heating and cooling circuits in the event of an out-of-range hot or cold condition. Disables a redundant coolant valve to protect against primary coolant valve failure. Easily read and set by the user. The large LED display indicates temperature and system status.
Thermal Platforms and Temperature Chambers include a resettable latching Over-Temperature Safety Device. Synergy Nano and Watlow EZ Zone Controllers both have built-in range safety to protect against possible thermal runaway. Both sensor range error limits and setpoint limits are employed to improve safety. Optional fail-safe Limit Controllers are offered to further enhance safety.
Synergy Nano in 19 Inch Rack with optional Thermal Range Safety Controller.
Watlow EZ-Zone with optional Thermal Range Safety Controller.
Independent and Retrofittable Hi/Low Precision Failsafe System
This system provides truly independent safety and security from any failsafe issues that might occur and can be retrofitted to most existing Thermal Platforms or Temperature Chambers. This unit is intended to supply power to and protect any temperature chamber, thermal platform, or other thermal systems from selectable ranges of extreme temperatures. Designed to be easily customized to meet your unique and specific needs:
- Can be configured to your specific voltage and power options.
- A variety of temperature sensor choices, Thermocouples or RTD’s.
- We also offer an infrared non-contact temperature sensor, ask us about it.
- Choose your alarm type, audible, flashing light, text or email, etc.
- Standard digital display or full-color GUI if you prefer.
- Rackmount options are available as well.
- Wide temperature range options available from -185°C to +300°C