Specs: Model # SD14 3.75″ x 3.75″ usable surface area (14 sq. in / 90 sq. cm)
Chassis dims. (HxWxD) 3.38″ x 6.31″ x 10.31″
Primary Features & Benefits:
- Low initial purchase cost
- Excellent access to DUT
- Energy-efficient temperature cycling
- Extremely fast temperature transition rates
- Hard plated anodized surface for durability
- Small footprint for minimal impact on valuable bench space
- High accuracy temperature sensors for precise control
- Abundant heater arrangement for low surface gradients
- Rugged Stainless Steel chassis
- Threaded holes in all four corners standard for adapter plate or clamp set mounting
- Adapter plates available
- Exclusively designed for easier serviceability, with full access panels
- Certified products available
The Next Generation TotalTemp Cryogenically Cooled Thermal Platforms
Are specifically designed to deliver fast, efficient, and precisely controlled temperature conditioning to devices that have a flat thermally conductive surface. When using thermal conduction to condition the device at hot and/or cold temperatures, the results are much faster than using thermal convection, as used in environmental chambers. With a faster temperature cycling capacity, the result is a significant increase in production throughput. This not only saves time and money, but the smaller size of a platform over a chamber saves valuable floor and bench space while improving energy efficiency.
The new simpler cryogenic cooling channel concept provided by TotalTemp utilizes COTS technology that is proven and presently in use in diverse markets. Through the successful integration of an embedded copper tube cooling channel with a high-density arrangement of long-life durable AC cartridge heaters, TotalTemp provides a comprehensive system able to deliver hot and cold temperature cycling and conditioning on demand. With extremely accurate temperature uniformity and minimal thermal gradients at temperature, TTI has truly created “The Next Generation in Performance” at a price you can handle!
All TotalTemp products are designed to operate between -100°C (-100°C with L-N2, -65°C with L-CO2) and +200°C.